[NTLK] Belkin extension

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 01:37:29 PST

Hello,

Just put the file in the following directory :

/System/Library/Extensions/

and it should work.

Does anyone on the list use the Belkin F5U409 USB>serial adapter? Belkin
used to have a beta MacOS X driver, going by the name of
'BelkinSerialDriver.kext', but they pulled it from their site.

If anyone has this file, please send it my way; thanks !

Best regards,

Andreas