Re: [NTLK] Einstein & ROM

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 20:07:01 PST

Thanks to all who helped me re: the ROM. I was asked about the e-mate (or
'emate') books and found they weren't on UNNA.

I am reposting
basics.pdf = The eMate: Learning the Basics
works.pdf = The eMate: Learning Works

By Irene Smith & Sharon Yoder
New authors forward to each book says: This book is made available for your
personal use by SKyIES Publishing of Eugene, Oregon at the request of
members of the Macintosh community. This book is no longer available from
the original publisher and the manuscript was given back to us to be used in
whatever way we felt was appropriate. Since we wrote this book in an effort
to provide assistance to others that believe in the Macintosh world and the
eMate in particular, we are making the book available at no charge to any of
you that would find the material useful.