Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:11:30 -0600

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 14:11:34 PST

welcome to the Newt
I'm guessing that it is a card bus card ( has copper/gold strip on
the top side of the plug ), if so it won't work in the newton.

In general the wikiwikinewt link at the bottom of this email is a
good place to start discovering the possibilities for your Newts.

Be sure toto take care of the eMate hinge repair
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>

Woody