[NTLK] Assist not (quite) assisting

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 15:21:34 PST

Hi all!

I seem to remember assist could to do the following trick:
I wrote something in Avi's backdrop like

Date Thursday 18.30 John Doe

activated the text, did an assist, confirmed, and my date was where it
belonged, on next thursday, at 18.30, with John, in dates. (I
hope I'm getting the translation right here, I'm using a
German unit). But not any longer: now I have to indicate a
specific calendar date like "02.02." instead of "Thursday"
to have this done. If I'm insisting on "Thursday", assist gives
me the very day and the very time I'm writing at, like today.
Which is pity because I have to look up the calendar first to tell
me the date of a date. What am I getting wrong here? Avi's
brackdrop os not teh culprit, doesn't work from notes too.

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/concord/