Re: [NTLK] Einstein boots on Nokia 770

From: Nicolas Roard (nicolas.roard_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 08:23:54 PST

On 1/21/06, Nicolas Roard <nicolas.roard_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/19/06, Andy Diller <dillera_at_sudanacid.com> wrote:
> > There are a few things you have to do:
> (snip)
>
> hm :-/ that doesn't change anythings.. I didn't kill the wm before,
> and didn't set the
> no-lifeguard-reset, so I gave it a try.
>
> But no matter what, einstein give me a segfault :-/

Well, after flashing the nokia with the latest system image, and
following the detailed
instructions on your blog ... it works ! :-)
I don't know exactly why it didn't want to work previously though
(probably the old system is in cause), but eh..

Thanks for your help, and kudos to paul for his work ! it looks very promising.

--
Nicolas Roard
  -Arthur C. Clarke