[NTLK] WANTED: Website Design Guru

From: Knowledge Navigator (knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 16:17:04 PST

Hello,
I am looking for help in sprucing up my website www.newtonsales.com. I have done all I can do in terms of my technical know-how and I could really use someone's help in updating the website. Payment can be in terms of goods or services for the Newton platform or we can come to some arrangement about monetary compensation. I have a number of ideas floating around in my head as to what I would like to see on the site and I would need to work closely with the interested individual(s) to get the work done. If you are interested contact me directly off list at knowledgenavigator at gmail dot com.
Thank you
Knowledge Navigator.