Re: [NTLK] Failure to set up a N2000 for wireless internet

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 18:34:20 PST

On 1/22/06, Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> I have been successfully using Lucent Technologies WaveLAN Turbo
> Bronze with my graphite airport base station, without WEP.
> P/N: 011498/ A
> I am using this to connect to NCU, send email and to connect to web
> sites.
>
> I wonder if yours are mislabeled?

Guys/Gals,

FOR those who have gotten their WaveLAN BRONZE (which exact mofel you are
using) please Update the Wikki regarding the Card Model, Firmware Revision
and any pertinent information on how you got it to work - this would also
require your WiFi Router...

Woody would you mind starting this new entry into the Wikki regarding the
Bronze Turbo and how you got it setup... I think though the question also
now resides on what firmware your card is using... this may hold the key to
the issue... hopefully we can resolve this one of these days...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung