Re: [NTLK] [ANN] iPod accessories are compatible with Newton

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 14:32:06 PST

Again, thanks Adriano. It looks like I need one of each! A Newtcast
and a NewtPod AP.
So if the NewtCast supports Plaintalk, both in and outputs, does it
support the Plaintalk 'Dictation Microphone'?

For example see eBay item 8750624575. (I assume that it has an
earpiece too?)

Let us know when you're ready to price and ship these items.

Regards

Jon