Re: [NTLK] Einstein boots on Nokia 770

From: Gopi D Flaherty (gf2e_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 10:52:55 PST

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, andrew wrote:
> With Paul's help we got Einstein booting!
> <http://homepage.mac.com/dillera/PhotoAlbum6.html>

Excellent! DId you need a special binary, or did you get the Zaurus one
working with libstdc++6 on the 770?

I got the library running, and got einstein to not complain about linking
errors, but it segfaults immediately.

Any hints, instructions, binaries, etc. you could post would make me very
excited.

How's the performance? Given the performance of the 770's CPU - not that
much faster than the Newton's native one - I'm not really expecting much.

Thanks, Paul, for your great work on this! I pulled out my 2100 in front
of some friends today and they were excited at getting to play with one.
The idea of an emulator really interested them.

Thanks,

gopi.