Re: [NTLK] Modem(newton 2000) to Modem(windows Xp)

From: Charles Andrew (blueice333_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 07:02:48 PST

Hello to all, I thank them a lot the help. And I want to apologize for not
responding soon but it was of vacations and up to now I had the time to
writethem. I still continue without being able to connect my windows with
thenewton. Another problem that I have is that nobody that I know has a
newton or at least a mac to be able to record programs and drivers in the
pcmcia that I have. I want to know if some program that allows exists a
portable one with windows to read that card. Thanks to all and luck