Re: [NTLK] WWNC (thoughts from the day after)

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 22:57:51 PST

On 16-Jan-06, at 8:40 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> I also forgot to mention the incomparable Adam Tow, who did such an
> excellent job of blending into the wood work with camera in hand that
> apparently his presentation was also overlooked by me.

PDFs of each of the presentations will be posted to the conference site
sometime later this week (once I get back home). Adam and I will be
working on assembling rich-content podcasts of the presentations (MP3
audio with embedded images of the presentation slides and applicable
photographs) which will be viewable via QuickTime Player or on a color
display iPod. These will hopefully start trickling onto the conference
site before the end of the month.

g.