Re: [NTLK] WWNC (thoughts from the day after)

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 20:01:01 PST

>Who would have thought that would be even remotely possible almost 8
>years after we were steved?

Many thanks and kudos to Marty reporting from the front lines!

Sure wish I could have been there, but am experiencing vicariously the
power of good design via Marty's kind and vivid reports.

Thank you Marty for sharing your experience with us. We'd love to hear more!

John

p.s. approximately how many people were in attendance at the WWNC?