Re: [NTLK] [ANN] iPod accessories are compatible with Newton

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 00:44:04 PST

Adriano, these new devices look really interesting! Thanks for your hard work.

Can I ask you to clarify something...

Does the NewtpodAP allow recording AND playback, as does the Newtcast?, ie it's a Newtcast with an additional iPod remote socket? I notice that you show it connected to a Griffin iPod Mic.

I have an iTrip and have considered buying the Griffin mic for my iPod. Now If I can use it to record voicenotes on the Newton AS WELL then it just has to be purchased, as does your adaptor.

Thanks again Adriano!!

Regards

Jon