Re: [NTLK] [ANN] iPod accessories are compatible with Newton

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 16:20:32 PST

On 1/15/06, Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> i have installed an iPod (3G/4G) remote port on an interconnect plug,
> and as result i have iTrip working on Newton right out of the box!

You haven't pulled my leg once yet since you started annoucing Newton
Developments so now you are killing me Adriano...
Can I convince you to move over here a little closer to me ;)

And I say thi because I traded a hard drive bracket for an iTrip only last
year and I've wondered what to do with it since I have yet to get an iPod...

> Photos of the NewtPod Accessory Port are available here:
> http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/PhotoAlbum27.html

Looks nice! :) now imagine having your Newton (using WakeUp app ) talking to
you in the morning to remind you you need to get up and recharge it's spare
battery...

If need to set a different radio station for listening to music,

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung