Re: [NTLK] Aha, maybe a workaround for the file transfer issue

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 14:59:53 PST

For the obvious, You need a pop mail client installed.
Many folks are using Simple Mail, I use Eudora Pro.
The client should have some way of configuring to work with your
server. Once configured you should be able to route a note or works
documents to mail in the same way you would print it.

If your server requires SSL or other secure sign on as some web
accounts do then the Newt cannot do it.

Woody