Re: [NTLK] Appletalk over Ethernet

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 08:26:15 PST

Doug
Paul Guyot has addressed issues related to the problem I think you
are having,
see <http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2004-04/1882.html>

It seems that over the last couple of years that a number of folks
have had difficulty with directly connecting via ethernet cable to
Classic/NCU and the Newt. Other than the comments posted by Paul I
don't recall anyone posting a reliable approach.

Searchable archives seems to be down at the moment but I seem to
recall that someone is using their mac as a webserver and connecting
via ethernet cable and NewtsCape web browser.

I use a router and switcher and connect to NCU without difficulty.

Good Luck
Woody