[NTLK] [Newtway Driver] Seeking helper with NDK on Windows

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 08:19:52 PST

Hi List,

it's been a while since my last post, I wish you all a happy New
Year! As you hopefully remember, John Charlton did a great job at
improving the Newtway Driver. What is still missing is international
layouts. I did my best to adapt the scancode to the German Palm
keyboard. Problem: I cannot get NDK to run on any of my Macs, and the
whole thing is set up as a Windows project from what I read. Ergo I
cannot get the results compiled. Therefore I am seeking someone on
the list with the corresponding skills / a working NDK on a Windows
machine, who would volunteer to compile the project so I can see
whether I still need to fix the code. Any help would be greatly
appreciated, please contact me off list if you like.

Oliver :)

--
Returning to my own footprints in the snow
I realize