Re: [NTLK] Notes enhancements

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 13:07:26 PST

Hmmm, I'm now wondering if my MP2100 won't sync because of Big Notes....
I have a least one note over the 8k limit, so the next question is, is
there a quick way to find all my large notes so I can split them and try
to sync without Big Notes....

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court