[NTLK] Notes Toolbar --- Buttons won't fit

From: David Nye (davidgn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 20:25:17 PST

Hello all!
First post. I'm a new Newton MP2100u user from Boston, going to college in
Chicago. I finally got around to setting up my Newt, and downloaded a bunch
of software frum UNNA, etc. My problem is that now, between scrollman and
speller and MI and NoteHopper, etc., there are more buttons on my Notes
toolbar than will fit, and the toolbar goes off the right edge of the
screen. Is there an extension to let me scroll the Notes toolbar from side
to side, or to make its buttons smaller, or make it double-rowed or
something? Or will I just have to be more selective with my Notes
extensions? Thanks for any advice.

David