[NTLK] [ANN] Schedule for 2006 Worldwide Newton Conference

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 09:08:01 PST

Well, we're getting awfully close - here's the latest agenda for the
conference. Come on out and support the platform we all know and love!
Saturday, 14th January

09:00 - Registration & Coffee

Morning Session: The Newton's Excellence

09:30 - Keynote: Larry Yaeger (Invited Speaker) Handwriting
Recognition that Actually Works!

10:30 - Coffee break

10:45 - Adam Tow State of the Newton

11:45 - Workshops

12:15 - Ronnie Simon Getting Things Done (GTD) Using the Newton

13:00 - Lunch Break

Afternoon Session: Newton Now

14:15 - Workshops

14:45 - Grant Hutchinson: Creating Newton Fonts: Tools & Tribulations

15:30 - Workshops

16:00 - Coffee break

16:15 - Paul Guyot Einstein & Relativity: The Transition

17:00 - The future of the platform (debate)

Sunday, 15th January

09:00 - Worldwide Newton Association Meeting

Morning Session : Newton Development

10:00 - Keynote: Walter Smith (Invited Speaker) A Brief History of
Newton Technology

11:00 - Coffee break

11:15 - James Joaquin: A Brief History of Newton Development

12:00 - Workshops

12:30 - Lunch Break

Afternoon Session : Newton In Depth

14:00 - Workshops

14:30 - Ronnie Simon Integration with Windows XP

15:15 - Workshops

15:45 - Coffee break

16:00 - Workshops

Workshops and other activities:

Bluetooth and Phone Integration

Integration With Mac OS X

Configuring the Newton for Wi-Fi

Newton Prototype Show & Tell

Setting Up Newton E-mail

NPDS: The Newton Web Server

More...

The presentations will be published in the conference proceedings
that will be available after the conference.

Last minute changes to the above schedule may occur.