[NTLK] Sorry a problem has occurred...?

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 11:38:55 PST

I'm getting this on restart from my MP2100:

    Sorry a problem has occurred.
    (214442784)

I have no idea what that number is since it's not part of any error code
database I've seen. I suspect it may have to do with a package
conflict, because on my "new" MP2100, it wasn't occurring until I got
all of the packages and extensions in synch with my "old" MP. I'm
prepared to start deleteing packages one-by-one to try and find which
one it might be, but I'd rather have some way of tracking it down that's
less painful....

TIA,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court