[NTLK] [WTB] Looking for an eMate 300

From: David Schlachter (davids_newton_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 09:32:57 PST

Hello all,
For Christmas my little brother got a bit of money, and so he wants to
get an eMate 300. I agreed to help him find one, so here I am. I'm
looking for an eMate 300 that works, is in good condition, and
(preferably) has had a hinge repair done to it. I also need the stylus,
but the power adapter isn't necessary, since I have one already. Also,
I'd prefer a good shipping rate to my location (Canada). Email me off
list if you have an eMate for sale!

--
David Schlachter
Proud owner of a MP200 and and eMate 300