Re: [NTLK] How common are Newton Software CD's?

From: RAParker (quadzillanet_at_newted.org)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 12:39:54 PST

> Anyway I can get a copy?

How do you want it? Do you have a DVD-ROM drive? or would you prefer
individual images of the CD? If you have a big enough pipe and some
extra space, I can SFTP the images to you. My DSL connection can handle
about 384K upload and 2GB takes 24 hours or more.

For physical copies...I really can't afford to burn and ship out
multiple copies all around the world. So, if you're interested in a
copy, you can contact me off list and we can work out an arrangement
for media + shipping costs via PayPal. A U.S. address would be $5 total
shipped. International addresses would be at my cost. My email/PayPal
address is encoded below.

Ron

--
---