Re: [NTLK] NewtSync TroubleShooting

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2006 - 07:20:15 PST

You can read my post on another thread, but I'll try to answer here and be
brief. What is most likely happening is that NewtSync is encountering a
record that has notes, and those notes run to more than 100 characters, or
thereabouts. If you can live without those notes, simply delete your longer
notes, and sync again.
Now, as to the log, it's not in the Console. I think, but am not sure, but
to search for it, search for "nsync" not "newtsync." That should find it for
you. If you find it, look to the very bottom, and find the last name, and
look at it in the Address Book, and see if it has a longish note field. If
so, that's your culprit for sure. In any case, the fact that you are getting
anywhere is a good thing. Keep at it.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland