Re: [NTLK] ELM323 interface idea (Here's a possible alternative route to pursue)

From: Andrei Chichak (newton_at_chichak.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 13:28:32 PST

At 10:38 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:
>That sounds like an interesting project idea.
>Perhaps there is another route that you could investigate?

Or we could start a project on the side using NTK and SVN to take care of
check out and check in of files and just do it.

Once the serial comm is going, then comes the hard part of getting the
decode working, putting together a good human interface, appropriate fonts
(!Grant!), soup, documentation, yadda yadda...

I need ISO for a Volvo and a Volks. If somebody needed some other protocol
they would have to help in the adaptation to the other protocol.

Any takers?

Andrei