Re: [NTLK] NSBasic

From: Adam Goddard (pashosh_at_tpg.com.au)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 14:46:47 PST

An OBD II interface reader/logger for the Newton is one of my
projects-to-be. I was gonna go with learning NewtonScript and
implementing it that way with compliance with the major SAE interface
standards. Let me know your thoughts/concepts and maybe we can help
each other out.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard