Re: [NTLK] newtonmuseum DVDs

From: Adam Goddard (pashosh_at_tpg.com.au)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 03:53:42 PST

Can someone give me a text list of the files on the Newton DVD? I have
about 1 ~ 1.5GB of newton software collected over the years and I'd
like to be able to add to this DVD collection if I could, and maybe get
a copy myself. How would I go about it? With a copy of it, I could
perhaps distribute it for the asian pacific green machine owners.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard