[NTLK] Poll - Who uses Bluetooth and which ways work for you?

From: Thomas Tempelmann (tempelmann_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 01:58:26 PST

After reading through the archives a little, I was astonished how many
people have similar problems that I have with my Bluetooth card in a
2x00.

I also found that the information both coming with Blunt and the Wiki
is of no help as it does not even work as shown there: I worked so far
out that to transfer a file from a Mac to a Newton, a TOTALLY
different way has to be followed than what was suggested in the Blunt
docs and the Wiki (i.e. forget about the Discover button in the Setup
and instead use the InOut box's Receive).

Now I like to make a little poll to see what works for you and then
update the wiki accordingly so that others will eventually find
helpful information there.

Please reply:

1. Are you able to send files from your Mac or PC to the Newton via
BT? (I can now)
2. Are you able to send items from your Newton to another device? (I
can not and wonder if others can at all)

--
Thomas Tempelmann - exaggerating over a million times a day!
http://www.tempel.org/rb/  -- The primary source of outdated REALbasic