Re: [NTLK] New eMate and the hinge repair

From: Keith Owen (keyth.owen_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 20:22:14 PST

I appreciate all the offers! I'll figure out which works best for me
(and you!) once I get the eMate from Wegener later this week (if all
goes well).

A pizza I can manage, but if it works out better to have Knowledge
Navigator do it (because they might do other upgrades at the same time)
I may go that way. On the other hand, I have a certain loyalty to
Detroit (from that side of the state myself) and like the idea of being
able to drive over some day and get it done without waiting for
shipping.

We'll see-- Either way, thank you to both of you! I'll let you know!