Re: [NTLK] Newtsync and Address Book

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 13:27:18 PST

Last I checked, the plugins for addressbook and calendar that came with
NewtSync are not being actively developed, and are provided as archive
versions only. If you want to pick-up where the previous author left off,
that would be cool.
The original author of NewtSync has stopped working on it and supporting it,
and since those plugins came with the base package of NewtSync, I would
assume that they too are not supported.

I could be wrong... maybe someone else already is working on it?

-Zoont F