Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]MP2100 internet over ethernet (through router)

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 07:22:30 PST

Woody Smith schreef:
> To be honest I don't know what the original question was, but
> I do internet over etnernet
> it is possible with 2x00 and eMate
> see Frank's site which is up for some configuration guidelines
> <http://www.pda-soft.de/ethernetconnectivity.html>
> Woody

I'm trying to connect my Newton to the Internet through my router. I
followed Frank's howto to the letter (although I didn't know I wa doing
so when I did it), but it simply hangs, telling me that the DHCP server
cannot configure my Newt, and then disconnects. Appletalk or Ethertalk
makes no difference (although I'd be surprized if my router knew how to
speak Appletalk).

Karel Jansens