Re: [NTLK] New eMate owner- Hinge repair, and more...

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 05:43:27 PST

Too bad about the powerbook.
for power adapter see
<http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25_37_29>
though any newton power adapter will work.
Do the hinge repair. It isn't very difficult.... anvil not
essential. Torx 8 and 10, a thin flat tool to pry the case, #0
phillips screwdriver, two pairs of plier like tools, a couple of
small washers, some grease and a review of Frank's site
<http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>
should get the job done.