Re: [NTLK] Using the Newton 2100 to send faxes.

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 04:37:47 PST

When you insert the card the newton should announce that a
communications card is detected.
if so the card is probably ok

open prefs and make settings for modem, be sure to specify where the
card is....'top slot' or where it is.
connect phone line
open works or notes document and tap routing button 'looks like
envelope'
select fax
fill in address from address book

send

If no success at what point did it fail?

Woody