Re: [NTLK] PIC Programmer

From: Adam Goddard (pashosh_at_tpg.com.au)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 22:57:00 PST

I can do all the hardware, but I'm pretty basic at newtonscript
programming. What microcontroller devices are you mostly into
programming? I use PIC's and ATMEL AVR's mainly. All we'd have to do is
design a user window and get the newton to transmit the hex file over
the RS232/422 bus, correct? Emulation of PIC's/AVR's would be something
nice to have, but a bit too out of depth for me. Thoughts?

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard