Re: [NTLK] WiFi and more(now PB wallstreets)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 18:01:38 PST

On 2/16/06, Owen Collins <collinso_at_wlu.edu> wrote:

> You are totally correct, I only had OS 10.3 disks, so that's why I went
> that route.

So,

Let put this out there...
Does anyone have a Legal Copy of OSX 10.2 that they would be willing to part
with so I can install it on my Wallstreet...
Of course I would need the appropriate version (I think that means a FULL
Installation Version)

Please send any replies OFF LIST!
Got to run back to the basement... not finished with my priority project yet
and while there's a little free time to play...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung