Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth & BT2000-CF

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 13:28:10 PST

    Nate> I'm working my way through setting up a BT connections which
    Nate> I'll hopefully use with both my Mac and phone (Motorola e815,
    Nate> hacked to allow internet sharing and OBEX), and am running
    Nate> into some trouble I can't resolve through the archives, wiki,
    Nate> Blunt pages, etc.

I had a problem a while back with mine, you can check the archives.
Unfortunately, I tried so many different things that I can't remember
what eventually worked. It involved moving packages back and forth from
card to internal and reinstalling. Sorry I can't be more specific. I
had similar problems with WiFi....

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court