Re: [NTLK] today nethopper, tomorrow simplemail!

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 12:06:20 PST

I don't know if this will work for simple mail as I ran out of funds
before I could get a card that works, but you can give this a try and
see. Let everyone know what you find out.

http://services.mail2web.com/EmailPickUp/PDA/

> Well, if anyone has clues or tips about how to get simplemail
> working (feed it an smtp host, i know, but i don't have one, i use
> web based mail) because i want to be able to go wireless away from
> the office, too (so I need a mailer that will work). I also would
> like to get simplemail working because frankly the nethopper on an
> emate is slow and my 2100 is aging to the point that my next
> wireless machine will probably be a phone with a pda combined (any
> ideas appreciated, perhaps off list would be better).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clayton Mitchell
Director
Jane Evans Language Center