Re: [NTLK] (Slightly) OT: Is "The Wizard of Oz" available in Newton Book format?

From: Will Ross (paxswill_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 12:55:35 PST

I found the English one on Project Gutenberg. How about running it
through google translate or Babelfish and copying the results? I know
they aren't perfect, but they are better than nothing.
-Will
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum
saxum immane mittam

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

"Veni, vidi, vici"
        -Julius Caesar