[NTLK] Wanted - PDA Concepts Hand Stand Case

From: David Nye (davidgn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 19:17:47 PST

Hello All!

Just wondering whether anyone has a Hand Stand case for the MP2x00
that they could stand parting with. I'm a student trying to integrate
the Newton more fully into my day, and having the laptop-like
functionality could potentially replace my bulky notebook in most
circumstances. In short, I want one. Pretty badly. I'll also consider
a used PDA Concepts Satellite case (the new ones are just WAY too much
$$$ for me right now). Many thanks!