Re: [NTLK] Standalone software not working?

From: Marty Sanchez (msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 09:05:10 PST

Geoff,

Windows or Mac system?

Marty

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Geoffery Forest
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:35 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Standalone software not working?

I've tried installing a few different software packages from standalone to
try out on my newton and I get a message saying that the files doesn't
appear to be a package when I try to transfer it to the newton. Has this
happened to anyone else?
I've had the problem with startbar and super notepad in particular, but I
remember having the same issue with others, I can't remember now.
Is there somewhere else that these can be found? I didn't see them on unna,
but sometimes it can be tough finding things there...I do try though.
I appreciate the help
-Geoff

Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all
kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/