Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Bronze

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 15:30:00 PST

You are describing normal expected behavior. The newton connects and
disconnects as needed by the software you use.
Have you used Internet Setup to setup for ethernet and this card.
If so then when you attempt to send an email or to connect with a
browser you should get a dialog window asking you to choose card.
Frank Gruendel has a nice step by step procedure
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/ethernetconnectivity.html>
Woody