[NTLK] [NTLK][Maybe OT?]

From: Knowledge Navigator (knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 10:21:37 PST

Maceffects is the same company as macsruscomputer on ebay. They changed their name sometime ago because of a substantial amount of negative feedback and not being able to live up to items that they were selling on ebay. IE: they would sell products they didn't have.
The sellers name is Mark Jozanitis, if you do a search on the list you will find information about him.
http://www.maceffects.net/ (if you type macsruscomputer.com it forwards you to maceffects).
Macsruscomputers changed their name on ebay to technologyrecycling some time ago.

I would immediately notify ebay about item not received so that they get in touch with the seller and figure out what is going on. eBay's policy on purchases is that you should have an item in your hands no later than 30 days after you submit payment IIRC. If you paid via paypal you are protected, simply email them stating all of the facts. I have found some information for maceffects here:
Phone: 800-365-6754
e-mail: Sale_at_MacEffects.net
Address:
MacEffects