Re: [NTLK] deleting in slips

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 04:53:37 PST

On 2/3/06, Joel M. Sciamma <joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk> wrote:

> > One problem
> > I'm having though is that it won't let me scrub out mistakes when I'm
> > writing in a slip. How do I fix mistakes in these fields?
>
> You may be trying to scrub outside the field, the boundaries of which
> are rarely visible.
>
> Begin your stroke nearer to the text you are deleting or to one side
> of it then make four angular strokes through it.

and another idea that I use is to start my scrubbing on the dotted line, and
them make a four or five-stroke "M" shape backwards.

There is also the option of hiliting the text (holding down the stylus next
to the last word until the "squeak" and then dragging the stylus over the
text to hilite it) and then writing the new text. I often do this as well.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<jonglass_at_usa.net>