[NTLK] Sony-Ericsson GC89 GPRS/EDGE Card

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 15:42:50 EST

Anyone know if the above-mentioned card can be used with a Newton?
I just picked one up, noticed it was a 3.3v card, and tried shoving
it into the Newt, but didn't get the expected "A communications card
has been inserted", or anything for that matter. The Card
application seems to think no cards are present.

Works OK in a laptop, though. I'm guessing it's too modern of a
version of PCMCIA for the Newt to handle...

Steven
http://stevenf.com/
http://panic.com/