Re: [NTLK] Which driver for a3Com Megahertz 3CXE589DT

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 13:34:46 EST

At this point I would suspect that either the slot or the card are
not functioning. I have noticed from an earlier post re: NCX that
you are able to connect and identify your computer on the network so
that would seem to confirm the slot and whatever other card that you
use are working.
Some folks have reported the internal connections to the xjack can fail.

Personally before I gave up I would do a hard reset and re-install
everything, in the order that Frank has them listed. Use new
downloads of each package.

good luck and Happy New Year
Woody