Re: [NTLK] IrDA package install problem

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 22:59:55 EST

On Dec 26, 2006, at 2:55 PM, John M. wrote:
<snip>

> Any ideas? I'd really like to get NIE2 on here so that I can begin my
> WiFi synching!

Although I see you are very resourceful, and I have no doubt that
you will soon have your WIFI connection working perfectly, I must
tell you that Escale will not allow you to Sync anything...

However, this is your lucky day, since Simon Bell has just released
the very slick and hopefully soon to support syncing NCX (Newton
Connection for OSX).

Marty