Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Dec 25 2006 - 04:37:30 EST

I'm a wary of trying stuff right now Woody:
Number 1 eMate unusable, when it boots up it reports a problem - the
Dock tries and fails to connect, means I can't print or do connections.

Number 2 eMate bought recently to replace Number 1 eMate -
disassembled, hinges okay, lubricated them, reassembled, and now the
screen won't work, aaghh!

Otherwise am I having a Happy Christmas? Does the Pope have access to a
balcony?

And a Merry Christmas to all our readers!