Re: [NTLK] Installing packages via WiFi?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 03:05:01 EST

I seem to recall some success with Escale
see<http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/>
via TCP/IP
I have had success with using WiFi to connect to my Mac running
personal web sharing
see<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=115733441702645&w=2>

But If you can run NCU in Classic, it is the best to date.

You will still need to get the necessary drivers and packages
installed on the Newt before it can use ethernet.
see wikiwikinewt.

Woody