[NTLK] I got my eMate! Now, how to hook it up ...

From: Sascha Segan <me_at_saschasegan.com>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 15:01:05 EST

I got my eMate! It's beautiful. :) I'll start contributing to the Efty Wiki
soon; I recently met a guy who's a programmer with a 1-year-old and also
wants in on the project.

I'm a little confused about whether I can *initially* hook my eMate up to my
Mac using Ethernet, or whether I need to get a serial-to-usb cable. It looks
like there are drivers for several Ethernet and even 802.11 PC Cards (and I
have a bunch of PC Cards) - but I can't figure out how I'd install them
without the cable. Is that the case - should I go out and get/build a cable?

Thanks.

Sascha