Re: [NTLK] eMate for my baby?

From: Sascha Segan <me_at_saschasegan.com>
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 06:16:03 EST

The issue there is the hardware, not the software. The baby (or any baby)
could destroy our laptop within minutes if allowed. eMates are not only MUCH
more sturdy, you're only out $50 if the caustic baby drool damages it.
Grownup equipment is just too delicate for li'l ones (talk to my wife's
nonfunctioning cell phone after the baby decided to suck on it.)

S.